Neoprene Rubber (CR)
or call 1-800-321-6488 to request a catalog and custom quote
Ideal for gaskets, washers, seals for doors and windows, hose, and anywhere mild oil resistance is required.
- Good inherent flame resistance.
- Moderate oil and gasoline resistance.
- Excellent adhesion properties.
- Good resistance to weather, ozone, and natural aging.
- Good resistance to abrasion and flex cracking.
- Good resistance to alkalis and acids.
Neoprene Rubber & Sponge products are regularly utilized in the following industrial markets:
- Medical & Healthcare
- Military and Defense Equipment
- Fluid Processing Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Material Handling