1. All prices, and these Conditions of Sale are subject to change by Frank Murken Products without prior notice.
2. Upon placement of the purchase order, Buyer agrees to the exclusive application of Frank Murken Products Terms and Conditions of Sale.
3. All orders placed on account are subject to a minimum charge of $25.00.
4. All claims must be made within seven (7) days of receipt of merchandise.
1. Unless otherwise noted on invoice, the payment terms for approved credit sales are 1% ten (10) days, net thirty (30) days. Only such invoices paid within ten (10) days of the invoice date shall be entitled to the 1% discount.
2. Frank Murken Products reserves the right to alter payment terms based on Buyer’s payment history.
3. Frank Murken Products reserves the right to hold orders and shipments against past-due accounts.
Freight Terms, Goods Damaged or Shorted in Shipment
1. All shipments will be made F.O.B., Shipping Point. Buyer is responsible for clearly noting any shortages or damages on the delivery receipt (freight bill). Upon delivery, Buyer is required to immediately notify Frank Murken Products by phone, fax or e-mail of any damages or shortages of product. Buyer is responsible for all claims against freight carriers for damages, shortages or lost product.
2. Backorders will be shipped in the most practical fashion with charges consistent with the freight policy established under the original order.
Acceptance, Alteration and Cancellation of Orders
Orders for fabricated goods, non-standard items, or non-standard lengths may not be cancelled after production has occurred or any other costs incurred.
Return of Defective Merchandise
Defective or failed goods shall be held at Buyer’s location until authorization has been granted by Frank Murken Products to either return the goods (freight prepaid), or to dispose of the goods. Credit, based on prices at time of purchase, will be issued for goods found to be defective by Frank Murken Products upon in-house inspection.
Goods Shipped in Error
Buyer must notify Frank Murken Products immediately on any goods shipped in error. Upon notification, the goods are to be returned to Frank Murken Products via either truck or UPS on a freight collect basis. Buyer will be reimbursed for cost of these goods.
Goods Ordered in Error
Standard packaged goods may only be returned, provided that the goods are in the Buyer’s possession no more than twenty (20) calendar days. If such goods are accepted for return, the goods must be returned freight prepaid. Buyer will be charged a minimum of 20% of the purchase price to cover restocking and handling fees, plus the outbound freight charges if the goods had been shipped to Buyer prepaid. Returns are not accepted for goods that are specially manufactured to meet the Buyer’s requirements of either specifications and/or quantity.
Any evidence of damage to goods shipped, upon the opening of the original shipping package, must be reported to Frank Murken Products as soon as possible. Frank Murken Products is not responsible for concealed damages.